Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Red High Heels are SEXY

Ever since I started this blog last year, I realised I haven't been posting anything ahahahaha
Better start NOW!

Here one been playing in my head the whole day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7C0UL5FSE

Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler

Couldn't seem to embed the clip but anyhow, have a look at it.
The opening shot of the back of Kellie is SUPER HOT
;)

This song reminds me of how I like to kick my heels high in between his knees to show him who I am. I can do better with or without him. As speak, I am laughing out LOUD, because I knew his messed up life is even more DOOMED, because of his character. He never plans stuff properly like I do. Now, hope he sinks deeper in Hell.. Ciaos!

~~~
All those games you tried to play, well, they ain't gonna work on me now
I put a barbed wire fence around my heart, baby, just to keep you out
Well, you thought I'd wait around forever but baby get real
I just kicked you to the curb in my red high heels

Oh, you can watch me walk if you want to, want to
I bet you want me back, now don't you, don't you?
I'm about to show you just how missin' me feels, in my red high heels
~~~

Keep dreaming of me tonight my dearie, you know you ain't going to get me back.. that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment