Monday, October 19, 2009

The starting point..

What's with this new blog you might ask, well.. I been blogging for some time, half of it is about my life, half of it about my work and the rest could just be any rambling I do..

The past couple of days I been on youtube extensively! other than that, I also browse other videos from VIMEO and sites/links friends post up on facebook and stuff. It was kinna like watching TV the whole day! except without the TV of course..

Internet is so widely use now, youtube has became a huge phenomena. Literally you can view anything online. How to put on make-up, how to do this, how to do that, how to even play games on Facebook... how cool is that?

So I dedicate this blog to the fellow online videos Otakus like me :P hehehehehe Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment